Moon Boot Walker™The Moon Boot Walker provides full-shell protection with pneumatic support. Each Moon Boot Walker has a low rocker sole for added comfort and ease of ambulation, and a wider foot base with plenty of room for dressings without sacrificing comfort. With the patient in mind, the valve placement has been relocated to improve compliance and ease of inflation.
As with all Aircast Walking Braces, the Moon Boot Walker has a lightweight, durable, semi-rigid shell that supports the limb while providing protection. Housed within the shell are two adjustable aircells that provide compression and support the malleoli.
These aircells can be individually inflated using the hand bulb (included) for a customized fit and optimal comfort and support. Changes in limb dimension can easily be accommodated throughout the healing process by adjusting aircell inflation to ensure stability and immobilization.
Walking Brace Extension Staps are available to increase the strap length by 4" (10 cm).
Socks are available and may be ordered separately.
Product Features and Benefits
- Low rocker sole offers enhanced comfort and promotes natural ambulation
- Wide foot base provides ample room for dressings
- Improved ergonomic design for ease-of-use and increased compliance
- Semi-rigid shell and adjustable aircells provide secure support and protection
- Stable fracture of foot and/or ankle
- Severe ankle sprain
- Post-operative use